This membership to the Full-Circle+ (Plus) Program seeks to drastically improve your child's life.
You’re getting a full 360° perspective of a story rather than just half the image with the Half-Circle Program (the introductory course).
Who this course is for:
- Parents who want to help teach their children who are struggling with school due to Dyslexia
- Teachers who'd like to offer additional support to their dyslexic students
- Parents/Guardians/Instructors/etc. looking to help students with Dyslexia, ADHD, or other similar learning differences
For Dyslexic Students taking the Full-Circle course:
This course will guide dyslexic students toward writing a proper 5-paragraph essay, which is a necessity for advancing one's education past the 3rd grade. This course provides a 360° understanding of a story from both the protagonist’s and antagonist’s perspectives improving their ability to articulate thoughts clearly and understand greater concepts through word analysis.*
*minus the conclusion, which teachers are adamite about teaching conclusions using their method. This is addressed in the intermediate course.
For Advanced Students taking the Full-Circle course:
For High school students looking to improve their reading comprehension and writing, this course will increase their perspective giving them a 360° view of a story by defining an optimal antagonist (person or concept) and defining a universal theme. This will help improve classroom discussions as well as make for more interesting essays.
Does your student struggle with:
- Reading at grade level?
- Organizing their thoughts in written form?
- Their ability to express thoughts in a basic paragraph format?
- Writing a basic 5-paragraph essay?
In this program you will receive:
- A systematic, step-by-step approach for your student to write a 5-paragraph essay
- A method for understanding universal themes and the hero’s journey through the antagonist’s perspective
- A method for developing deeper thoughts and analytical skills, which is a prerequisite for a successful college career
Who Can This Help:
- Dyslexic or learning different students
- General Education Students looking to improve their reading, writing, and intellectual processing skills
- Improves vocabulary for GRE, GMAT, LSAT, and MCAT.
With this Program You'll Also Get:
- 1-Year Access to the Membership Area
- Access to the Most Asked Questions and Answers
- Access to Previously Recorded Videos (up to 1 month)
- Access to Instructors on a weekly basis for guidance
- A downloadable PDF and Workbook
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Motivation and a Positive Attitude
- Minimum of 1 hour a week (typically 2 to 4 hours per week is suggested)
- A computer or tablet with a standard, physical keyboard (non-touchscreen)
- A Student must be in 5th Grade (10 years old) or above
- If your child/student is struggling writing basic or intermediate sentence writing, we recommend you start with the Half-Circle Course